Good To-Go Thai Curry
SPICY YELLOW COCONUT CURRY WITH VEGETABLES AND JASMINE RICE
An award-winning meal from Good To-Go. Loaded with great ingredients for an authentic Thai food flavor while in the backcountry. Fresh broccoli, cauliflower, peas and green beans (plus a little spice) make this dish perfect for a camping dinner.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add two and a half cups (600ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 20 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Contains anchovies, coconut and milk
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.