Good To-Go Herbed Mushroom Risotto
CLASSIC RISOTTO WITH SAUTÉED MUSHROOMS AND BASIL PESTO
A very tasty basil pesto and sauteed mushroom focused risotto dish for a backcountry camping meal. Made the old-fashioned way, with a healthy vegan twist for nutriotion and energy.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a two and a half cups (500ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 20 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Contains walnuts and sulfites
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.