Good To-Go Pad Thai
RICE NOODLES WITH WILD AMERICAN SHRIMP SAUCE AND PEANUTS
The ultimate way to enjoy a Thai food staple is to be in the backcountry. Made with Banh Pho rice noodles, fresh carrots, bean sprouts and peanuts. This meal offers a bit of spice for the backpackers who enjoy a bit of heat.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little more than two cups (500ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Contains soybeans, peanuts, anchovies, eggs, shrimp and sulfites
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.