Osprey Women's Sopris 30 Snow Backpack (Previous Season)
A Woman's Snow Pack that Steps Up the Competition
The Osprey Sopris 30 Snow Backpack is designed for those who live for backcountry adventures.
With valuable input from professionals and athletes, it's packed with features for the ultimate experience.
Enlarged ski loops, helmet net, and adjustable buckles enhance convenience. Its women's-specific fit ensures stability during descents.
Quick-access avalanche safety pocket, room for layers and essentials, and multiple carry options make it versatile.
Made sustainably with bluesign® approved fabrics and PFAS-free DWR treatments. Conquer the mountains with the best-in-class pack for earning your turns.
Details! - They Make a Difference
- Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
- Avalanche safety kit storage
- Breathable snow-shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
- Ski, snowboard, sled, & snowshoe carrying capabilities
- Dual position stow-away helmet carry
Details & Specifications
Women's All mountain/Freeride
(H x W x D):
50.0 x 32.0 x 26.0 cm /
- 2.5mm Lightwire frame threaded into 1.0mm HDPE framesheet
- Lightweight, thermoformed die cut EVA foam backpanel for a comfortable carry
- Contoured die cut EVA foam for lightweight, stable and comfortable fit
- Adjustable 25mm webbing with EVA foam padded stabilizing hipwings
Yes - A-frame or diagonal ski carry
Yes - vertical or horizontal snowboard carry
Yes - vertical snowshoe carry
Yes - sled carry attachment loops
- (1) Front & back panel access to main compartment
- Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement
- Main: bluesign® approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatment made without PFAS
|Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
||2.5mm Lightwire frame threaded into 1.0mm HDPE framesheet + 1.5 mm HDPE stay + Maximum mobility and load carry
|Lightweight, thermoformed die cut EVA foam backpanel for a comfortable carry
||Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
|Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
||Adjustable 25mm webbing with EVA foam padded stabilizing hipwings
|Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
||GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
|A-frame or diagonal ski carry
||Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
|Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
||Sled carry attachment loops
|Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
||Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
|Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
||Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
|Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Lift-Based Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Snowboarding|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.
Osprey's Mission: To relentlessly innovate and ease your journey and inspire adventure. Their guiding principles: Innovation. Integrity. Quality. Respect. Stewardship. Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16. And since the start, sustainability has been part of their core values — from building the most durable products possible to launching the All Mighty Guarantee to introducing high-quality recycled materials and better chemistry. Bottom line: They are committed to building innovative, high-performing products the right way — designed to be with you for your lifetime.