MSR Guardian Gravity Purifier
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
Clean Water is Essential - Be Prepared with the MSR Guardian Gravity Purifier
No matter where you are in the world, the Guardian Gravity Purifier makes sure you have safe drinking water free from bacteria and viruses. Whether you are outdoors or in developing country this 10L reservoir supports your needs. Designed to protect those out in the field, this rugged and travel friendly purifier is easy to fill and packs into it's own travel case.
Cleaning is simple too. Just open the purge hose to flush the system clean and maintain flow - no backflushing needed. An activated carbon filter effectively removes contaminants from water plus reduces odors.
- Ultimate Virus Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing standard for removing viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), sediment and microplastics from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Better-Tasting Water: Two-stage purifier includes activated carbon to reduce chemicals and unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Easy to Fill: 10 -liter reservoir is easy to fill at sinks and streams alike; covers daily water needs for drinking, cooking and hygiene.
- Simple Cleaning: No backflushing required—simply opening the purge hose flushes the system to clean it and maintain flow rate.
- Fast-Flow Rate: Up to 1 liter in 2 minutes with optimal reservoir hang height of 6 feet, 2.5x faster than the next leading gravity purifier.
- Engineered for Travel: Rugged, military-grade construction. Compact system fits easily in carry-on luggage and smaller packs.
- NSF P248 Testing Standard: The most rigorous scientific certification for proving a treatment device safely removes claimed contaminants from challenging wilderness water sources. Guardian devices are the market’s only purifiers to pass the military standard P248 testing for virus removal.
- Meets U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
Details & Specifications
1.3lbs 3oz (820g)
Bacteria, Particulate, Viruses, Protozoa
|Filter Pore Size:||
UF Hollow Fiber, ABS
Travel friendly, easily packs into travel case
|Cartridge life: 3,000+ liters
||Meets extremely stringent testing standards (NSF Protocol P248)
|Uses gravity assist design - no pumping required
||Activated Carbon reduces chemicals|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Camping|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.
Mountain Safety Research (MSR) - engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users – each with a strong perspective on how a product should work based on their own experiences in the wild places we love. Collectively, they believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design. What does it all boil down to at MSR? The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.