MSR Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
Your complete outdoor kitchen tool kit from MSR
The Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set gives you everything you need and more to make your outdoor camping experience that much more enjoyable. A zippered case with a releasable handle keeps tools organized and in one place. New tool designs like a folding cutting board and a combination pot strainer/cheese grater are just a couple of features that give you added versatility for those meals under the stars.
The MSR Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set includes the following tools:
- Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater - Strainer doubles and cheese grater and Spatula has serrated edge
- Moisture Resistant Alpine Salt & Pepper Shaker
- Alpine Dish Brush /ScraperNonstick friendly
- Alpine Kitchen Knife - 4.5" Santoku-styled knife in a ventilated, plastic sheath made from 440-series high-carbon stainless steel
- PackTowl® Dish Towel
- Deluxe case - Zippered, semi-rigid case with two large zippered mesh pockets for maximum versatility.
- Alpine Deluxe Cutting Board - Strong, hinged design for durability and portability.
- (2) squeeze bottles
- Bottle opener/corkscrew
|12 Food and Beverage utensils
||Moisture resistant tools and case
|Case has adjustable clip handle
||Comes with PackTowl® Dish Towel absorbs four times its weight in water and dries quickly
|Case has internal zippered mesh pockets
||Weight: 1lb 7oz (0.64 kg)
|Packed Size: 7 x 3 x 9.5 in / 17.8 x 7.6 x 24.1 cm
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Camping|
|Equipment Type||Camp Utensils and Cookware|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.
Mountain Safety Research (MSR) - engineers, tinkerers and passionate outdoor users – each with a strong perspective on how a product should work based on their own experiences in the wild places we love. Collectively, they believe that innovative solutions are bred by challenging convention, and that functionality, simplicity and reliability are the governing elements of enduring design. What does it all boil down to at MSR? The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.