Good To-Go Smoked Three Bean Chili
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
TRADITIONAL CHILI WITH CORN AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS
The perfect way to warm up with a meal is to have some amazing chili. The Good To-Go chili is the best way to enjoy a overnight backpack trip, cooked with sweet tomatoes, nutty beans and gently smoked paprika for a hardy and tasty meal.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a two and a half cups (600ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 20 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please find our full policy here.