Good To-Go New England Corn Chowder
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
A wonderful seafood meal, but while camping, made with sweet potato and smoked fish
This New England Corn Chowder provides you with a great source of protein and energy with fish and whole milk. Made with onions, potatoes, roasted corn and bonito flake for a coastal dish that makes for a 5-star camp meal.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one cup (350ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two cups (700ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins A and C, as well as beta-carotene
||Made in Maine, U.S.A.
||Contains milk and fish
|Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.