Good To-Go Mexican Quinoa Bowl
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND BLACK BEANS IN A MOLE POBLANO SAUCE
This Good To-Go meal is a backcountry spin on what's considered to be the national dish of Mexico. Mole Poblano is made in this tasty dish with organic cacao powder, ancho chiles, cinnamon, coriander and cumin for a flavorful hiking dinner.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one cup (225ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two cups (450ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.