Good To-Go Kale and White Bean Stew
A HEARTY STEW WITH FENNEL AND THYME
If you need a vegan meal in the backcountry, there's no better choice than the Good To-Go Kale and White Bean Stew. Combining natural and rich flavors of kale, white beans, fennel, olive oi, garlic and rosemary into a delicious, hot meal.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one cup (375ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two cups (750ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Produced in a facility that handles peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, crustaceans and fish
|Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes
|Indigo Night Blue
|Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping
|Camp Cooking & Utensils
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.