Good To-Go Indian Vegetable Korma
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
CREAMY TOMATO AND YOGURT BRAISED VEGETABLES
Unique spices and flavors have never tasted better when backpacking. the Good To-Go Indian Korma is mildly spiced, full of great flavors with spices, coconut and walnuts. The perfect meal to excite your hiking tastebuds.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little more than two cups (500ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 20 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Contains milk, walnuts and coconut
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.