Good To-Go Cuban Rice Bowl
BLACK BEANS, PLANTAIN AND RICE WITH GARLIC CREMA SAUCE
Spice up your backpacking meal with a flavorful, unique cuban rice dish. Made to be unique with garlic crema sauce, this meal boasts big flavors with a protein-packed, vegetarian meal for the hungriest of explorers.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one and a quarter cups (275ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two and a half cups (550ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 12 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.