Good To-Go Chicken Gumbo
NEW ORLEANS STYLE GUMBO WITH OKRA, CHICKEN AND RICE
The traditional style stew and staple to the southern comfort food. This Gumbo meal is made with the holy trinity of southern cuisine, chicken, spices and long grain rice. Experience the food of New Orleans on any adventure.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add one and a third cups (325ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add two and three quarters cups (650ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
|Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.