Good To-Go Bibimbap
SPICY KOREAN ‘MIXED RICE’ WITH SESAME, CARROTS AND SPINACH
The perfect camp meal for spicy food lovers. This Korean staple is made with Gochujang, a fermented miso and Korean chile blended sauce to create a delicious mixed rice meal.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one cup (225ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two cups (450ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 20 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.