Good To-Go Bibimbap
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
SPICY KOREAN ‘MIXED RICE’ WITH SESAME, CARROTS AND SPINACH
The perfect camp meal for spicy food lovers. This Korean staple is made with Gochujang, a fermented miso and Korean chile blended sauce to create a delicious mixed rice meal.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one cup (225ML) of boiling water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two cups (450ML) of boiling water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Wait for 20 minutes.
- Open, stir again. Eat. Enjoy!
|Made in Maine, U.S.A.
||Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes|
|Color||Indigo Night Blue|
|Activity||Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Trekking/Hiking, Mountaineering, Trail Running, Camping|
|Gear Category||Camp Cooking & Utensils|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please find our full policy here.