Giro Ledge MIPS Helmet
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
The Minimalist Skate-Style Helmet Built for Street and Park Riding
Elevate your park and street riding experience with the Giro Ledge MIPS® Helmet.
This hard-shell helmet combines style with safety, featuring a sleek skate-style design and hard shell construction.
The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) adds an extra layer of security, and the Auto Loc™ 2 Fit System ensures a hassle-free, custom fit.
With Stack Vent™ Technology, Super Cool Vents, and compatibility with Giro audio systems, this helmet is ready for all your adventures.
Ride with confidence, knowing you're protected by CE EN1077 certification.
Details & Specifications
M: 500g / 1.1 lbs
- Hard Shell construction
- Auto Loc™ 2 Fit System - removable, durable self-adjusting fit system
- Supple elastic fit band at the back of the helmet - cradles your head when you set the system to one of three circumference settings
- On-the-fly Vertical Tuning - accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit
- MIPS® Brain Protection System - reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Eight Super Cool Vents with Stack Vent™ Technology for consistent airflow
- Removable goggle retainer
- CE EN1077
|Hard shell construction
|EPS foam liner
|Stack Vent™ adjustable venting
|Auto Loc™ 2 fit system
|Compatible with Giro audio systems
|Removable goggle retainer
|Removable ear pads
|Seamless compatibility with all Giro goggles
|Weight: 500 g (size: M)
|Backcountry Skiing, Lift-Based Skiing, Mountaineering, Snowboarding
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.
Want gear from a brand that sweats the details? Giro is for you. Giro is and always will be a product brand. Giro understands that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. They aim to bring you the best designed gear as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better. Keep moving and they'll keep making the gear that gets you there.