Gordini Junior Hearth Mitt
For purchase only, no demo reservations available
Keep the Hands Warm and Dry with the New Gordini Junior Hearth Mitt
Offering the robust warmth of water-repellent down, this new weatherproof mitt will always get you stoked to be outside.
- Shell and lining are bluesign® APPROVED
- Rugged ripstop softshell exterior
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ synthetic leather palm and reinforcements
- Breathable, waterproof, and windproof AquaBloc® insert
- Water-resistant 600-fill DownTek™ insulation with 75% goose down and 25% goose feathers
- Plush, high-pile fleece lining [back of hand]
- Moisture-wicking lining [palm]
- Nose wipe
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist strap
|Gender||Youth & Children|
|Activity||About Town, Backcountry Skiing, Lift-Based Skiing, Snowboarding|
To see more information regarding Shipping, Returns and Cancellations please see our full policy here.
Based in Vermont and independently-owned, Gordini is focused on one simple mission: to keep hands warm and dry so you can stay outside longer. They believe that handwear, face protection, and goggles are not merely accessories – but equipment built to endure the most demanding conditions season after season. They take the commitment to people and the planet seriously and build that into everything they do.